See if You Qualify for Special Financing!
ENERGIZECT HEATING LOAN
If you’re a residential customer of UI, Eversource, CNG, or SCG you could be eligible for low-interest financing for a new energy-efficient heating system. To participate, you must own a single-family home or a multi-family home up to four units, including condos. Vacation homes also qualify.
Financing Amounts and Terms
- Financing is available up to $15,000.
- A minimum down payment of 10% of the cost of the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment is required. The minimum down payment varies by type and efficiency of equipment selected.
- 99% interest rate.
- Financing term between 3 to 10 years based on the time it takes for the replacement heating furnace or boiler equipment to pay for itself from energy savings, plus two years. For details visit ctheatloan.com.
- No fees to you or your contractor; no pre-payment penalty.
- Unsecured, fixed-rate financing.
- Payments are made along with your monthly electric bill payments. If the property is sold, the balance may be repaid or may be transferred to the new owner.
To Apply and For More Information:
Visit www.ctheatloan.com to apply online now and for more details. Or call our lending partner, Capital For Change, Inc., at 1-800-992-3665.
WELLS FARGO FINANCIAL NATIONAL BANK
FINANCE DIRECTLY WITH TRANE
Follow the instructions below to apply for financing online:
- In your browser on the top of the internet page, type Trane’s website address: trane.com
- Once on the Trane website, in the box on the left click “Go to Trane Residential”, on the next screen enter our zip code “06473” under “Find a Dealer”.
- A new page will display. Click on “Apply for Financing” next to Nero Air Conditioning.
- This will bring you to Wells-Fargo site. On the bottom left hand side of the page click “Apply Now” and follow the instructions.
- Once the application is completed we will be faxed with your approval and the credit limit. If the credit limit is less than the project amount, you can call Wells-Fargo at 877-805-7744 and ask for a credit limit increase.
- Once the approval is complete we need to have you sign a Financing Sales Slip. This will have the financing promotion with the proper interest rates.
CONNECTICUT GREEN BANK
CT Green Bank is committed to making green energy accessible and affordable to everyone in the state. One of their services includes Smart-E Loans for homeowners featuring:
- No money down
- Low-interest financing
- Flexible terms
Almost any home improvement project that reduces energy use and lowers – including heating and AC system replacement – may qualify. Click here to learn about financing options available from Connecticut Green Bank.
If any questions come up during the application process, please contact Nero Air Conditioning & Heating at 203-248-8110 and we’ll be glad to assist you.